ID: 10526
Updated by: cardinal
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: MySQL related
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

I can't locate any error message in PHP that says "Query was empty".  Is it an error
being displayed by your script, or one that your script calls upon?

This can probably be closed.

     Okay, I think I found a bug so please don't chew my
head off if I'm wrong.
     I have written a short script to convert an excel
spreadsheet into MySQL.  Text format of course.
     I try to create a table using these lines:

$query = "CREATE TABLE test3 (Sales_Number varchar(255),
Sales_Name varchar(255), Location varchar(255), Amount
varchar(255))";
$result = mysql_query ($query);

     It creates the table, but it stops the script with
this error message:

Query was empty

     I have never seen this error message before, and I
don't think the query is empty because it does create the
table...

     If you want me to email you the script for further
analysis, please let me know.

Matthew Grigajtis

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10526&edit=2