Hi there,

  if I remember correctly, someone wanted to upgrade the bundled expat
sources (and ext/xml accordingly) for PHP 4.0.5.

  By looking at ChangeLog I couldn't find a commit for this, so I guess
this has not happened, but correct me if I'm wrong.

  If the bundled expat sources haven't been upgraded, I'd say we do this
before braching for the release-cycle of 4.0.6.

  Another issue is the bundled mysql client library. phpinfo() currently
shows 3.23.32 as its API version. Is this up-to-date? Just in case the
MySQL people decide to upgrade their stuff during our release-cycle :-)

  Just a thought,
Sebastian

--
 sebastian bergmann                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       http://www.sebastian-bergmann.de

 bonn.phpug.de | www.php.net | www.phpOpenTracker.de | www.titanchat.de