ID: 10619
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have solved the problem.  I didn't copy the new php4ts.dll to my sys directory.

Another problem however is that the Zend optimizer doesn't work.  I have version 1.1.0
and it gives me a pile of errors.  I commented the zend lines out of my php.ini, and
the php apache module loads fine now.

I tried again, and here are the steps that I took:

1) I uninstalled and removed all files for both PHP and Apache.

2) I unzipped PHP 4.0.5, copied the "php.ini-dist" to "php.ini" in my WinNT folder,
Rebooted, Installed Apache 1.3.19, added this line to my httpd.conf file "LoadModule
php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll" (as well as other configurations).

3) When starting Apache, I get the exact same error as before.

4) I replaced the 4.0.5 version of the php4apache.dll with the 4.0.4pl1 version, and
Apache started without a hitch.

unable to repsoduce in the same environment.
i guess you haven't replaced everything with the new build.

I have PHP being loaded as an Apache module.  I am using Apache 1.3.19.  I am using
the standard Win32 binary release for both PHP and Apache.

Here is the line from my httpd.conf file:

LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll

I get this error message when trying to start apache:
Syntax error on line 182 of c:/program files/apache group/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll into server: (127) The specified procedure
could not be found:

Note the errors or messages above, and press the (ESC) key to exit.

If I replace the 4.0.5 dll with version 4.0.4pl1, it works just fine.