On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 06:26:58PM +0300, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> Can you please try and check on what date (and maybe what patch) broke this?

I'm pretty sure it happened after May 2nd, but I don't have an
exact time.  I quick scan of the cvs commit archives didn't turn
up anything obvious, but I'm also not really sure where in the
system this kind of anomaly would originate.

--
Jon Parise ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology