wow :)  great explanation.  thanks for the reply--I'll update my page
headers.

Gavin

Bug Database <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ID: 10599
> Updated by: zeev
> Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bug Type: MySQL related
> Operating system:
> PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
> Assigned To:
> Comments:
>
> Actually, it's a bug in your HTML (although you did confuse me for a
few minutes...)
> The attribute you're looking for is bgcolor;  background loads a
background image, and expects a URL argument.  When you feed it with
#FFFFFF, it tries to access
> http://www.dukemarket.com/bug.php#FFFFFF to load it as a background
image, access the page again, and causes a second insert.

> It was a good challenge though :)
>
> Previous Comments:
-----

> [2001-05-02 03:45:48] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have documented the problem at <a
href="http://www.dukemarket.com/bug.php";>http://www.dukemarket.com/bug.p
hp</a>.  If you have any questions, email me at <a
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>.

-----

> ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
> To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?
id=10599&edit=2