Updated by: cynic
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating system:
PHP Version: 3.0.16
Assigned To:
Comments:

user feedback:

I can try PHP4, but can not use it. Because my host provider have version
PHP3. If I upload my PHP4 pages to server I’m afraid for new problems.

*****************

You should probably get your provider to upgrade to 4.0.x, because PHP 3 is being
abandoned more and more. If I get it right, with the exception of security fixes, PHP
3 is basically not supported anymore.

Can you try the much newer version 4.0.5 and see if the problem still exists?

When I try to send same file windows write "Critical error in program php3.exe..." and
closed PHP.

Operating system: Win98 OSR2 and WIN2000
Sever: Apache for Win32.

Forms without enctype="multipart/form-data" works good. But if I add this option PHP
is crashing in moment sending  the form.

In php.ini I tried to change tmp_upload_dir but unusible.

Please help me solve the problem.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10711&edit=2