ID: 8833
Updated by: cardinal
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Compile Problem
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

This system is for reporting bugs in PHP.  For help with compiling and installing PHP,
see one of the PHP mailing lists such as php-install (URL below), or one of the IRC
forums such as #php on irc.php.net.

http://www.php.net/support.php

I'm compiling php-4.0.4pl1 with apache_1.3.14 server and mysql-3.23.31-stable. I'm
running into a huge problem while compiling it. BTW, this is the source of apache, not
a DS0. I'm using the directions here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.php
After you have compiled apache and php together, run make and make install, then you
run configure apache --activate-module, and then do a make. it appears to work, but
ends up deleting your httpd bin file, and the entire apache server is screwed... I'm
doing the exact same with 4.0.4 standard, and it works great. I'm just wondering
what's up w/ this, and am I the only one? Thanx a lot. Need more info, email me. I'll
be glad to supply what you need. i hope this is descriptive enuf. l8rs.
-Dade

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8833&edit=2