ID: 10735
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: PHP options/info functions
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

This was to do with the build that was released from php.net not having it built in,
hopefully when Zend get their win32 box up we will be able to build all versions of
PHP on one box and release a standard set of modules with win32 rather than, as now, a
developer builds it with what ever they have avalible at the time. Crypt will make a
comeback in 4.0.6 hopefully :)

- James

Hi,

with version v4.04pl1, there is a function "crypt"...
If I upgrade to v4.0.5, it doesn't work annymore...

Question:
How can I use again this function with v4.0.5, or is-it normal (you may have suppres
it?)?

Paddle
(sorry for my poor english, I'm french)

PS: Here is a script to test the function crypt:
<?php
$a = 'it is a test';
$crypt = crypt($a);
echo ("$crypt <- ok ?");