At 19:51 09.05.2001 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>ID: 10758
>User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Possible Solution:
>
>To use the php_curl.dll in NT 4.0, I made a copy of the msvcrt.dll library
>included in the PHP distribution. I renamed the copy to msvcr70.dll and
>moved it to my winnt\system32 folder. This seems to fool php_curl into
>thinking it is using the old library, but apparently the new library works
>similarly.

actually it's. it just the new c runtime libary from the .Net (VC7) betas,
i think it's going replace msvcrt.dll
i have .Net installed but i'm not sure how this creps in, as i'm not
compiling via VC7.
only the openssl (libeay32 & ssleay32) libarys are affected, so if you can
get another copy of them your error should go away.

daniel
/*--

daniel beulshausen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
using php on windows? http://www.php4win.de