ID: 9666
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Graphics related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.3pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

No feedback. If problem exists with PHP 4.0.5, reopen.

Could you please add script into this report that you use to
ADD the images into the database? And please make it short
one.

--Jani

Yes,I use addslashes on the binary data.Didn't need to use this function?

If you inserted this with PHP also, did you use addslashes
on the binary data? IIRC that's required, or mysql 'll be kinda messy with the data..

-- Mathieu

Sorry,this page is not on web,it's on my intranet.I am a Chinese,I am not good at
english.I mean one of the two types will not display on the first time that the page
load,Must refresh can display togather.

Works for me just fine. What is the url to that page of
yours?

--Jani

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9666&edit=2