Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately the readme file in ming says it does
not support sound. However www.openswf.org has a lot of info available for
swf. I will write you if I in regards to my success or failure with info I
find at www.openswf.org
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bug Database" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 1:48 AM
Subject: Bug #10774 Updated: SWF complill error

> ID: 10774
> Updated by: sniper
> Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bug Type: SWF related
> Operating system:
> PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
> Assigned To:
> Comments:
>
> Use MING instead. It's much better and it's been still
> developed. It seems like the libswf is pretty much dead project..last
updates on that site are done 1999!

> http://www.opaque.net/ming/
>
> --Jani
>

> Previous Comments:
-

> [2001-05-09 23:59:18] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have attempted to compille php 4.0.4pl1 and 4.0.5 using files that I
downloaded from "http://reality.sgi.com/grafica/flash/"; and with the
follwing cofigure lines "--with-swf-/usr/local/dist/bin"
> my problem is that the swf.h and libswf.a file are not included in the
download available from the above location. I have also tried using the the
swf.h file available from the above site but I recieve coinfigure errors
stating: swf should be in directory /include and libswf.a should be in
directory /lib.

> All of the files do not come with the downloaded file, the text file that
I copied from the site still gives me errors and the documentation from the
above site is very poor. Can you please tell me in plain english how to
configure PHP with FLASH/SHOCKWAVE features.

http://bugs.php.net/?id=10774&edit=2