Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Arrays related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

User says it's not a bug in PHP

You are right this is no bug on explode().

The problem is if you explode into a database (which PHP tends to get stuck on
imploding bad queries).
Thanks for your time on this report, anyway.

Can't reproduce this with PHP 4.0.6-dev either, on Win2K. Tested it both from the
command-line with 'php -q test.php', as via Apache.

I can't reproduce this on Windows either. Can you please try and run this from command
line and see if it still creates problems? Without any prepends or anything

Maybe is a bug related to WIN NT ?
Do you need more info about the settings of my phpinfo() ?

I can't reproduce this with latest CVS on Linux using
the following test script:

<?php

$str = "this test string doesnt include the separator char";
$arr = explode(";", $str);

?>

--Jani

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10574&edit=2