ID: 2220
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i'm not involved in PHP development anymore. i can test it for you in a week. but a
quick glance at the newest source hints me, it does.

Does this bug still exists with the latest release? (php 4.0.5)?

reclassify

Information from Zeev / 2000-07-23:
"We have no fix for this bug at this time.  It's not too urgent, as it only affects
DEBUG builds."

Contacted Zeev on 00-08-22

when a dynamic module leaves memory leaks and ZEND_DEBUG
is enabled, zend crashes while trying to write "memory leak at...", becouse filename
pointer no longer points to a valid
area of memory after the module is unloaded. what'bout redefining emalloc to
_emalloc(...,__LINE__,__FILE__) only
if COMPILE_DL is not defined?

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=2220