> I'm still unable to get working lib with HEAD and libtool 1.4.
> And my libtool install is definately NOT broken.

    From the data you provided to me, I can only tell that
    something is broken on your end (that is what I wrote in the
    email you didn't bother to reply to).  Undefined references
    to bzip2-related symbols can hardly appear, if you have not
    enabled the bzip2 extension.

    - Sascha                                     Experience IRCG
      http://schumann.cx/                http://schumann.cx/ircg