We've been there before and discussed it a long time. You can check the
archives.
If you want a short summary: "Part of the burden of being on php-dev and
part of the development of PHP is that you should see the bugs (be forced
to see them) so that you will hopefully not forget about them and even fix
a couple".

Andi