ID: 10921
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *General Issues
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

Please Read the install stuff in the manual.
This is not the pace to ask.

- James

Hi,
I suppose this is the last resort, and I know you guys know that php4 crypt has been
ripped from... well... php4.0.5. I would like to know WHERE i can get instructions on
how to install crypt() in php4.0.5, or where a build is to download it with crypt() in
it. THis is very critical to my needs. And I dont want to install PHP3 just to get the
crypt() function in the install.

Thanks for the help.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10921&edit=2