ID: 10928
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Dynamic loading
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

You're most likely using wrong apxs here.
Try using the full path for it. ie.

--with-apxs=/httpd/bin/apxs

--Jani

I've built PHP 4.0.5 as a DSO with config:

./configure --with-apxs --with-mysql=no

I'm running Apache V1.3-14 with SSL patches and the config:

./configure --enable-module=info --enable-module=so
            --prefix=/httpd

When I start apache and try to add PHP I get:

Starting httpsd: Syntax error on line 225 of /httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
API module structure `php4_module' in file /httpd/libexec/libphp4.so is garbled
- perhaps this is not an Apache module DSO?
/httpd/bin/httpsdctl start: httpsd could not be started

I've read through the previous responses on this topic and I've tried 'make clean' and
deleting the config.cache in PHP before the build - this doesn't make any difference.

Dave.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10928&edit=2