ID: 10074
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Network related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

This function is not avalible under win32. PHP now returns the correct error to the
user. It may be implemented at some point in the future.

- James

Duplicate of #5311

This is because of this line in ext/standard/dns.c:

#if HAVE_RES_SEARCH && !(defined(__BEOS__)||defined(PHP_WIN32))

I don't know whether windows has the necessary functions
to get this work. Possibly.

--Jani

Every call I make to checkdnsrr returns false on Win2k/IIS.  Same code behaves
properly in linux.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10074&edit=2