On Fri, 18 May 2001, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> I was just about to do an automatic merge of this fix to the PHP_4_0_6
> branch when I saw that the merge will also merge the stat() update which
> creates associative keys too (cvs update -j 1.159 file.c after an update -r
> PHP_4_0_6).
> Any objections to me merging that one too? I think it would be good to have
> it in 4.0.6.
> If people mind I can just merge this one by hand.

    You might want to wait for another bug-fix.  If a client
    interrupts a download, PHPWRITE() won't return, so that we
    have no chance of unmapping the file.  Can someone remind me
    whether RSHUTDOWN functions are called after
    php_handle_aborted_connection()?

    - Sascha                                     Experience IRCG
      http://schumann.cx/                http://schumann.cx/ircg