ID: 6248
Updated by: jeroen
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Documentation problem
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0 Latest CVS (18/08/2000)
Assigned To:
Comments:

This one is 'fixed' now, so I'll close this one.

A lot of zend-features are now being documented.

Why not keeps them into bug system until somebody fixes it?

There seem to be quite a few bugs about undocumented features such as this one. Should
we leave them open or should we close them as there are lots and lots of undocmented
"features". Personally I think we should close them.. I know zend.com has all the
undocumented functions, maybe we could get a list of features that need docmentation
but I would not say there were bugs as such.

What do you guys think?

Iīm not sure, I think static access isnīt documented at all, but parent:: is 100%
undocumented

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=6248&edit=2