hi,

i want to build in php extension support into the kdevelop applikation
wizards, to generate a basic source & Makefile construct alike this
generated by ext_skel. At the top of the .c and .h files is an header which
showed an copyright of this generated source to the php group.

if i use these generated source, and put in there my own stuff and modify
them, then its not allowed to put these source under a different licence,
isn't it?
(normally is generated source licence free, so this confuse me a little bit)

can i have the permission, to create these basefiles with the application
wizard of kdevelop?

regards,
tf