ID: 10995
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Since post time is so close. You probably did not read my second post. (Sorry for the
mess) First one does not work, second works for me too. I noticed wrong description
immediately and posted follow up. It was too late.

Anyway, configifure line is

./configure
--with-apxs
--disable-short-tags
--disable-mysql
--without-mysql
--enable-bcmath
--enable-ftp
--enable-shmop
--enable-sysvsem
--enable-sysvshm
--enable-sockets
--enable-mbstring
--enable-mbstr-enc-trans
--enable-inline-optimization
--enable-memory-limit
--with-regex=system
--with-openssl
--with-iconv
--with-imap
--with-mhash
--with-mcrypt
--with-pgsql
--with-swf
--with-zlib
--with-bz2
--with-gd=/usr/local
--with-jpeg-dir=/usr
--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6

For me:
The first example does not work.
Second works.

This is with PHP 4.0.6RC1

What is your configure line?
Do you have any extensions/libs included that use openssl?

--Jani

Incorrect description
"httpd.conf (NG)" must be "OK".
"httpd.conf (OK)" must be "NG".

This report is probably a duplicate of 9813 and 10974.

Apahce+Mod-SSL dumps core when httpd is started with SSL
option and php4 module is loaded before mod-ssl.

= httpd.conf (NG) =
LoadModule php4_module        lib/apache/libphp4.so
<IfDefine SSL>
LoadModule ssl_module         lib/apache/libssl.so
</IfDefine>

= httpd.conf (OK) =
<IfDefine SSL>
LoadModule ssl_module         lib/apache/libssl.so
</IfDefine>
LoadModule php4_module        lib/apache/libphp4.so

working.

Apache 1.3.20
Mod-SSL 2.8.4
OpenSSL 0.9.6
PHP4.0.7-dev (CVS 5/21/2000)

I guess you don't need config, backtrace, etc. If you need,
let me know.