ID: 8317
Updated by: swm
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: PostgreSQL related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.3
Assigned To:
Comments:

For lack of a script I can only presume that you have not correctly escaped that
double quotes meaning that you get either a parse error or, having left them out, get
an error from PG because the PG parser converts unquoted table names to lower case.

Any other queries about postgresql and PHP should be addressed to the general lists.

Hi:
I use Redhat OS, postgresql database and PHP build my website, I import datas to
postgresql, and all the table field name is uppercase like the follwing:

Attribute |    Type     | Modifier
-----------+-------------+----------
 WHFILE    | varchar(10) |
 WHFLDI    | varchar(10) |
 WHFLDE    | varchar(10) |
 WHIBO     | integer     |
 WHFLDB    | integer     |
 WHFLDD    | smallint    |
 WHFLDP    | smallint    |
 WHFTXT    | varchar(50) |
 WHFLDT    | varchar(1)  |
psql query like following can do:
movextest=# select "WHFILE", "WHFLDI","WHFTXT" from cfiffd00 where "WHFILE" like
upper('%mpccid%');
but in PHP the query can not run! why? and how to run like this condition?

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8317&edit=2