ID: 11029
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

There's is not bug in PHP regarding this.
For install/configure support please email to this mailing list:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Jani

If it gives you an undefined function, you don't have a PHP version with MySQL
support.
This looks strange as every PHP has support for MySQl. Can you post an url to your
phpinfo() output?
And where did you get PHP from?

Derick

<?php
echo "Test";
$conn=mysql_connect("localhost","root","pa")
   or die("df");
?>
it works if I executed but if I use libphp4 it said that mysql_connect is undefined
function

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11029&edit=2