Thanks for your help!

Jason
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bug Database" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 4:43 PM
Subject: Bug #11041 Updated: ISAPI filter has probs with virtual directories

> ID: 11041
> Updated by: sniper
> Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bug Type: IIS related
> Operating system:
> PHP Version: 4.0.5
> Assigned To:
> Comments:
>
> The UNC paths are supported in PHP 4.0.6.
> (sources can be found here: http://www.php.net/~andi/php-4.0.6RC1.tar.gz)
>
> --Jani
>

> Previous Comments:
-

> [2001-05-22 23:29:58] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> problem can be reproduced using the phpinfo(); function
>

> i didnt need any modules except for the MySQL module, therefore i didnt
compile any

> here's the error I keep getting:
> Warning: Failed opening '\ShoeofficeWork_DrivePpaswebsite2001test.php' for
inclusion (include_path='') in Unknown on line 0

> This happens with any file i try (excluding any file inside my
C:/inetpub/wwwroot directory on my local machine.)  Is this a problem with
virtual directories?  I did have the exact setup using PHP3 and it worked
fine.  I tried both the CGI and ISAPI filter version of PHP 4.0.5 and
neither worked, although i did get a different error with the CGI.

http://bugs.php.net/?id=11041&edit=2