ID: 11059
Updated by: cardinal
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Variables related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

Was $data['n_id'] non-empty in board.php?

Your script works fine for me when I add $data['n_id'] = 1;

What is the setting for this directive in your php.ini:

variables_order

--Jani

Everything else seems to be OK except the GET method

Thanks in advance for follow up the problem.

the link is generated in one document like this:
board.php
echo("<a href="drop.php?id=" . urlencode($data["n_id"]) .""> DROP</a>n");
.
and in drop.php?id=1 variable $HTTP_GET_VARS is not set.
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS["id"])){
   $n_id = $HTTP_GET_VARS["id"];
}else{
   $n_id = 0;
}
This worked on WinNT5.0 with apache 1.3.14 and PHP 4.0.4pl1 as a module.
I've compiled apache and PHP as a static module.

./cofigure --with-mysql --with-apache=../apache_1.3.19

Works for me just fine. Can you please add a shortest
possible script into this report which can be used to reproduce this problem?

--Jani

I have this problem:

PHP does not register GET variables. $HTTP_GET_VARS is empty. POST works OK.

PHP 4.05 is compiled as Apache 1.3.19 module on linux RH 5.1

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11059&edit=2