From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: doesn\'t matter
PHP version:      4.0.5
PHP Bug Type:     Documentation problem
Bug description:  email [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't work.  Please email me back with
correct email.

Your [EMAIL PROTECTED] email fails to work.  I get a mail daemon error coming back to
my email address.  What I wanted to tell you guys was this:

Webmaster of PHP.NET,

Coffee Code is a non-profit site that helps web developers in all are areas of web
application development - especially PHP.  Our staff was wondering if you could add
our site to the PHP Links page in the various areas that it applies.  Since our site
is powered by PHP, we can also promote PHP in return however you wish to handle it.
Please let us know if you can help us.

Thank you very much for your time,
Ken Egervari,
CoffeeCode.com