In theory (at least IMHO), this function should be used to register
functions to finish up after the client has detached from the server.

This way, time consuming tasks like logging, closing connections, sending
e-mail, or whatever can be done *after* the client is happily surfing to
their next page.

However, I have tested Register_Shutdown_Function as much as I can locally,
and no matter what I try... I have to wait until my shutdown functions are
done before I see the page, get redirected, or whatever.

This is bug or a feature?  Or am I a dummy?

-Brian Tanner