ID: 11446
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We prefer not to upgrade PHP, as this is a test server, and we want it to run the same
version as our production server. In fact, this version has worked on this server in
the past - we are just rebuilding it. Any other ideas on what we can try? Thanks!

Update to PHP 4.0.5 and everything should be fine.

--Jani

'Missing files' are found under:

/usr/netscape/server4/plugins/include

./configure --with-nsapi=/usr/netscape/server4 --enable-libgcc   (completed
successfully)

Got this error running  make:
nsapi.c:50: nsapi.h: No such file or directory
nsapi.c:51: base/pblock.h: No such file or directory
nsapi.c:52: base/session.h: No such file or directory
nsapi.c:53: frame/req.h: No such file or directory
nsapi.c:54: frame/protocol.h: No such file or directory
nsapi.c:55: base/util.h: No such file or directory
nsapi.c:56: frame/log.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `nsapi.lo'
Current working directory /export/home0/PHP/php4/sapi/nsapi
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /export/home0/PHP/php4/sapi/nsapi
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /export/home0/PHP/php4/sapi
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

php.ini file:
# pg php.ini
; php.ini for PEAR tests
include_path=.:/usr/netscape/server4/docs/includes

PATH=/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin