ID: 11285
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Didn't know that.  Thanks.  I kind of figured if it wasn't there it would not work,  I
thought maybe it was left out of the install.  Thanks for pointing me in the right
direction.

If you don't have the module, you can't load it. Isn't it obvious?? It's not included
in the precompiled binaries.
You have to compile it yourself. Or get it from here:

http://www.php4win.de

After enabling the php_mcrypt.dll in the ini file I receidved the error "Unable to
load DLL or one of its dependancy's".  I did a search for the php_mcrypt.dll and was
unable to locate it on my Hard Drive.  Thinking i hada bad install I downloaded it
again but was also unable to find the file in the zip file.

Thanks,
   Mike