ID: 11408
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: lolo@phpheaven
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0 Latest CVS (2001-06-11)
Assigned To:
Comments:

Open a new bug report with correct email address.
And before doing that, I suggest you ask this first
on some php users mailing list..

[2001-06-11 17:41:47] lolo@phpheaven
BTW, I've made a mistake in my e-mail: it is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry...

[2001-06-11 17:36:09] lolo@phpheaven
I've just found the whole html generated code for the right frame.... in the the
Apache error.log!

Really strange!
Loïc

[2001-06-11 17:05:14] lolo@phpheaven
Hi All!

I'm currently using php4.07-dev (latest build from php4win.de) loaded as an Apache
1.3.20 module for win.
My php.ini is the optimized one (no extension loaded).

I just use a simple frameset:
  <!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 3.2//en">
  <head>
    <title>Test</title>
  </head>

  <frameset cols="50%,*">
    <frame src="frame1.php" name="1">
    <frame src="frame2.php" name="2">
  </frameset>

with both frame1.php and frame2.php containing only:
  <?php
  phpinfo();
  ?>

Then only the right frame is displayed!