From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: NT4.0
PHP version:      4.0.4
PHP Bug Type:     MSSQL related
Bug description:  varchar(8000) field in MSSQL returns only 4096 chars

i have a table with varchar(8000) fields. tried to get the content. php delivers only
the first 4k. odbc delivers the full range... i've added in the php.ini the setings
for mssql.textlimit to 8192 and for mssql.textsize to 8192, too

phpinfo() shows me my ini-settings but the content is stille 4k. please help asap.
many thanks and best regards christian marnitz

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=11593&edit=1