Hi Jani,

you're not hallucinating. This was being discussed just before
the lists went south, IIRC Andrei said he would commit a change.
There was some nontrivial stuff involved, I just don't remember
what it was.

But I thought it'd be fixed in 4.0.6; if you still get this
behavior with RC4 it most probably will have to wait. :(

------end of quote------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]