ID: 8753
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Dynamic loading
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Both mysql and sybase-ct are fixed in CVS now and they
should build as self-contained extensions.

--Jani

Now it works. (Only interbase and postgres not mysql and
sybase-ct, but it works).

thanx.

Let's open this again, can you please try the
PHP 4.0.6 RELEASE (not official yet) from here:

http://www.php.net/~andi/php-4.0.6.tar.gz

There have been some changes in everything and one pgsql
crash bug is fixed in this release.

--Jani

I can try --with-pgsql=shared, but what if I want to add
support for mysql? Do I need to recompile php? I think
modules can solve this problem, but this is not working
(not on my PC). sorry.

Sorry, I just forgot to write down phpsize, but I used it.
There is a still same error, even in version 4.0.5, plus
there is an error vhen stand-alone program finishing its
executing, so changes are not writing in database (even if
error - segmentation fault -  occurs after ibase_close
function). That's why I still want to use older version.

And if you really want to have shared extensions, you can
compile them same time you compile main PHP by configuring like this:

--with-pgsql=shared

--Jani

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8753&edit=2