ID: 11632
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Status: Open
Bug Type: HTTP related
Operating system: Red Hat Linux 7.0 Standard
PHP Version: 4.0.6
Description: Bad Request on most Sites you see what I mean?

Previous Comments:

[2001-06-23 16:49:38] [EMAIL PROTECTED]


[2001-06-23 15:28:40] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Whoa!  I figured something out.  If I request (without the 
last slash) I get 400 errors, but with the slash ( it works 
fine.  As does any other page on the site (  I 
think PHP is sending "GET  HTTP/1.0" because I used the script on MY site and in my 
error log file, it says "Invalid URI 'GET  HTTP/1.0'"


[2001-06-23 15:22:45] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have created a webpage to get the HTTP headers of a page.  This worked fine with 
4.0.5 (using the $http_request_header variable.)  But, in 4.0.6, almost all websites 
give me a 400 Bad Request Error when using this script.  To get the webpages I use


where $url is the url (without the http://)  I want to use.  The only site I have 
found that does not give me a 400 error is  As I said, this script 
worked fine with 4.0.5 and I have not changed anything since using 4.0.6.  I just 
installed PHP 4.0.6 today (June 23.)  I compiled it with Apache 1.3.20 using all the 
same configure stuff, etc...  Compiling process went normal.  I can usually debug 
things like this, but I cannot figure out what would have caused this one.  I am 
guessing PHP is sending corrupted requests, but I really don't know.


Full Bug description available at:

PHP Development Mailing List <>
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to