ID: 11358
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The compilation with 4.0.6RC3 was succesfull. Thanks !

No feedback. Please reopen with GDB backtrace if it
crashes with PHP 4.0.6.

Please try with latest RC:

http://www.php.net/~andi/php-4.0.6RC3.tar.gz

And if it segfaults too, please include a GDB backtrace into
this bug report.

--Jani

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php --without-mysql --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl
--with-apache=/install/src/Scalable_webmail/apache_1.3.20
--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php --with-ldap=/usr/local/ldap --with-imap; make
-j 2 install

  Php compilation succesfull, uw-imap compilation succesfull, apache also succesfull,
but when i try to run apache i receive segmentation fault. I tried to 5 different
versions of uw-imap. Php without imap works fine with apache.
  Everything works fine under GNU/Linux, but not under my Solaris 2.6