ID: 11728
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also, seems to only happen when using persistant connections.  Non-persistant
connections will show the errors correctly.

Not sure if this is important but I'm retrieving the error from the $php_errormsg
variable.

As of PHP 4.0.6 detailed errors concerning PostgreSQL are not being given, instead
(null) is shown.

For instance 4.0.5 will show:
Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: Password authentication failed for user
'foouser'

4.0.6 currently shows:
Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: (null)

I can give more detailed info/specs if needed.

Thanks!