ID: 11786
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.6
Assigned To:
Comments:

This data should be in $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA. If PHP does not see the default enctype,
it stores the post data in this variable.

Derick

I used standard binary for Windows 2000(msi) - Apache 1.3.20 and PHP 4.0.6 (standard,
module not cgi)

When i put enctype="text/plain" in form's attributes list, there are no
variables in environment neither in global tables $HTTP_ENV_VARS, etc... after form
submit.

I used standard binary for Windows 2000(msi) - Apache 1.3.20 and PHP 4.0.6 (standard,
module not cgi)

When i put enctype="text/plain" in form's attributes list, there are no variables in
environment neither in global tables $HTTP_ENV_VARS, etc...

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11786&edit=2