ID: 8810
Updated by: fmk
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: MSSQL related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

The function mssql_pconnect() has been fixed in php4.0.6. Please update and try again.

PHP 4.0.4pl1 gives an access violation when persistent connections are enabled using
mssql.allow_persistent = on. It doesn't matter if they are used or not. The code seems
to work but each request produces an access violation dialog. Setting
mssql.allow_persistent to "off" resolves the problem (for a price I'm not willing to
pay). I tried both MS SQL Server 7 and 2000 both on Windows 2000 Professional. PHP
4.0.4 had the same problems.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8810&edit=2