>Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Bug Type: Unknown/Other Function
>Operating system:
>PHP Version: 4.0.6
>Assigned To:
>Comments:
>
>Can you please summarize this?
>

>Derick

I believe that some code in the PHP module looks for an HTML tag that has
the string "/ad/" in it, removes the "<"  and places the html comment
<--!  --> around the html tag.  This happens only if the html is going to a
client on a system other than on the server.   This results in the banner
ad not being displayed.  I noticed this in the latest 4.0.6 tarball.  I got
around the issue by using the string "/add/"  in my html tag.  The string
"/ad/" is part of the eZPublish banner ad.

I know it sounds weird, but that's it in a nutshell.

Mark