Hi,

I had a talk with somebody whom I said that
--enable-trans-sid would save time in his project.
He implemented it but dropped me a note that he
had to manually rewrite Header("Location: http://$HTTP_HOST/foobar.php";);
URIs with the SID. So would it be able to implement
trans-sid for the Location: HTTP Header?

--
PHP Schulungen und                        | International PHP Conference
Schulungsmaterial:                        |             05. - 07.11.2001