From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system:
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     unknown
Bug description:  security

if i put this as address
http://www.php.net/source.php?url=www.eldalie.it/index.php

explorer give me in output this (excuse me for my ba english)

<?php
/* if you're reading this, it isn't because you've found a security hole.
   this is an open source website. read and learn! */

require_once 'prepend.inc';

$SIDEBAR_DATA = '
<h3>What is PHP?</h3>

PHP is a server-side, cross-platform, HTML embedded scripting
language.  If you are completely new to PHP and want to get some idea
of how it works, have a look at the ' . make_link("/tut.php", "introductory
tutorial") . '.
Once you get beyond that, have a look at the example archive sites and some
of the
other resources available in the ' . make_link("/links.php", "links
section") . '.

PHP is a project of the '.make_link("http://www.apache.org/",";
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=11959&edit=1