ID: 11952
Updated by: phildriscoll
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: *General Issues
Operating System: Windows 98
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Assuming you used the PHP Installer from the downloads
page at www.php.net, it won't have done anything to your
system or registry which will mess things up if you just
deleting the files it installed.

If you would actually like to get PHP working (since it
really does work!) then send a message to the php-install
list.

I was looking for a program that would open/display *.php files.  I thought this PHP
program was it. I installed it, went to the websites that use *.php files for
graphics. It still would not display the images. So, I went to uninstall your program
and there is NO UNINSTALL. Not even anything in control panel for uninstalling it.
There was a re-boot involved in this installation, so, I don't want to just delete the
C:\PHP directory, as I have a feeling the registry was changed somewhere along the
way. Thanks for your help.
Pat C.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11952&edit=1