From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: RedHat Linux 6.2 - Kernel 2.4.1
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     MySQL related
Bug description:  Another "MySQL: Unable to save result set in" problem... not
solved...

Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in
/hosting/tarieven.be/www/html/counter.php on line 38

This particular line is :
mysql_query("update counter set count=count+1 where (type='total' and
var='hits')");

I've read all other bug reports on this bug and followed the suggestions,
but none of them works.
I've reinstalled MySQL, recompiled PHP (removed every file, removed the
source, untarred it again, etc.). I've looked at the correct socket in
php.ini, but that doesn't change anything either.

The query works fine, but it still gives the error...
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12069&edit=1