> Dear PHP team
> iam using PHP from 1 year ago , i like it but there is no support to
arabic
> language i will be happy if i share the PHP dev Team to translat the the
> help documents to arabic language
> how i can be one of your team to do that

Hello Nabeel,

If you are willing to translate the manual (documentation) of PHP into
Arabic, it's best to contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] . I've already forwarded
your mail to that list. Send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
subscribe to that list (recommended), or simply look on
news://news.php.net/php.doc regulary, which is the same.

See also http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=phpdoc&m=99355308502817&w=2 , on
how to read the README's.

I'm sure one of the documenation team members will help you get started by
creating your language directory. But nothing stops you from starting,
simply submit a translated xml file to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Greetz,
Jeroen