From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: WIN98
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     GD related
Bug description:  Error loading TTF font

Hallo,

I have downloaded new version of PHP a few days ago and today I have found
an error - I tried to create an image from text-string and use
"ImageTTFText" function to write some info in.
But there is a problem - I have got error message:

Warning: Could not find/open font in C:\mb_net\system\nahled.phtml on line
28

Used font is TIMESBD.TTF, my OS is WIN98.

I am not able to fix it, same problem is with function "ImageTTFBBox".

Previous function of PHP was OK.

Please, let me know what should I do with this problem.

Thank you very much.

Honza Hejdrych
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12162&edit=1