CV>> Sterling has been fixing some other cURL stuff, but he's told me
CV>> (offlist) that he can't look at this problem until next week.
CV>> Hopefully someone else can stand up and take a quick look.

Generally, I think I know how to fix this in PHP. I am not copletely sure,
however, that cURL's behaviour is right (calling header write function
when the option explicitly says I do not want no header). I think I will
try to fix it anyway, since it should not hurt even if cURL is fixed
later.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Products Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.zend.com/ +972-3-6139665 ext.115