Updated by: andy
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: IMAP related
Operating System: FreeBSD
PHP Version: 4.0.5
New Comment:

no feedback after 30+ days.

Because the IMAP version is still 4.1 (the protocol).
But does it still fail on huge mailboxes?
What is 'huge' for you? 1 MB? 1 GB? Does Pine (a mail client that uses also c-client
lib) work on them?

--Jani

Thank you for your advices. My IMAP Client version was really old. Now I
have updated it to IMAP 2000, and updated my PHP to 4.0.5. But it did not
work! phpinfo() still shows IMAP Client ver 4.1
Why?
What can you advice me?
Thanks,
Elnar C Hajiev