From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: linux
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     *Configuration Issues
Bug description:  arg_separator.output broken

I've tested this problem on both php4.0.5 and 4.0.6, and it has also
reproduced on other machines. I will not however, that this problem does
not seem to occur on windows/apache machines.

the problem is that get vars using an arg_separator.output other than '&'
will be ignored when attempting to parse HTTP_GET_VARS.

there is an example avaliable at
http://wart.phpking.org/test.php
the source is visible at
http://wart.phpking.org/test.phps

a side note - it would seem that the transparent session info appended to a
url by php will also not follow a new 'arg_separator.output' value.. for
example - if i set the arg_separator.output to ';'..  my PHPSESSID will
still be appended to the url with a '&'

-voudras
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12324&edit=1