From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: win95 OSR
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Any
Bug description:  Php does not start

I just downloaded php 4.0.6 It successfully installed on mY PC in my server
configurations I did not use any configuration wile setup coz the server I
use is not listed. I use sambar server 5.06. On running of the Php

I get the following mesage.
The php4ts.dll is linked to missing OLE32.dll:CoCreateInstanceEx.

followed by
php.exe Adevice attached to the system is not functioning
I tried to search Your website but it did not help. I tried to reinstall
but no luck all the .dll files are in my windows\system directory. I also
tried copying the required .dll to the php directory where I have installed
the software but it still does'nt seem to work.

Pls advice the earliest.

--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12327&edit=1